In this video I want to showcase the top 5 best laptops for YouTube and video editing. If you are new to YouTube and Video editing you are going to want to get set up with the best laptop possible. ►►► Full List of Laptops Below – Don’t Miss It!
► Best Camera Equipment to Upgrade Your YouTube Setup!
( https://youtu.be/E-O2G_H8_Fc )
► You May Also Like – Mac Vs Windows
( https://youtu.be/i9P2dn6GRek )
Top 5 Best Laptops for YouTube and Video Editing
► Dell XPS 15 ( https://geni.us/XPS15-9570 – Commission Earned)
► Macbook Pro 15 ( https://geni.us/Pro15-i7 – Commission Earned)
► HP Omen ( https://geni.us/HpOmen15-i79750 – Commission Earned)
► MSI GE75 Raider *New Model* ( https://geni.us/GS75Raider – Commission Earned)
► Dell Inspiron 5000 *Swapped for New Model* ( https://geni.us/Inspiron5000-2020 – Commission Earned)
When running multiple software like Adobe products and other video editing tools for YouTube on your laptop you will begin to see the laptop slow down if you do not have the right requirements. I list out in this video the top 5 best laptops for YouTubers doing a lot of video editing to handle any job you can throw at them.
I receive a lot of questions about what are the best tools and resources. Here are some of the top questions:
– Mac vs PC for video editing?
– What is the best laptop for youtube video editing?
– What is the best laptop for video editing on youtube?
– What are the top 5 best laptops for video editing?
– What is the best laptop for youtube videos?
– How to choose the right laptop for youtube video editing?
– Best Laptops forYoutube Video editing 2018
I have spent a great deal of time researching and informing you about the best products and gear for YouTube and Video editing, and I will continue to do so with practical, informative content that doesn’t weigh you down with all the jargon. Today I want to touch on what gear you need to become a well outfitted youtuber with the best laptop.
1 ) Dell XPS 15 (Top Recommendation)
Talk about Fast! Check out the specs on this beast. full 32GB of RAM, 1TB SSD, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
– 15.6-inch 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch display
– 32 GB DDR4-2400MHz, No Optical Drive
– 1TB PCIe Solid State Drive
– 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6M
cache, up to 3.8 GHz), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB
2 ) Macbook Pro 15
You thought I was going to leave out the trusty go to, the Macbook Pro. Well here it is! But be warned. the Macbook Pro has its 16GB RAM Soldered to the motherboard. You CAN NOT upgrade this machine.
– 2.9GHz quad-core 7th-generation Intel Core i7 processor
Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
– 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
– 512GB SSD storage
– Radeon Pro 560 with 4GB memory (GPU)
– Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
3 ) HP Omen
I would personally buy this over the Macbook competitor because you get double the RAM, i7 quad core processor over the m3 daul core processor, and larger screen to work on your designs.
– Intel Quad Core i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 3.8GHz)
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (4GB GDDR5 dedicated)
– 16GB DDR4-2133 RAM
– 1TB SATA 7200 RPM + 512GB Solid State Drive (Boot)
– 15.6″ Full-HD IPS UWVA Anti-Glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
4 ) MSI GL72M with 17.3″ Screen
Nvidia GT 1050 graphics card, a 128GB solid state hard drive + 1TB of 5400rpm SATA hard drive. Unfortunately it still only has 8GB of ram, so that is a bit of a downer.
Display: 17.3″ Full HD
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.8-3.8GHz)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA’s GTX 1050 2G GDDR5
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz
Hard Drive: 256GB SSD M.2 SATA + 1TB (SATA) 7200rpm
5 ) Dell Inspiron 7000 Flagship
Comes standard with 16GB of RAM, 12GB of Solid State Hard Drive + 1TB of SATA Hard Drive, but it slides in as the entry level to the top four best because of the Nvidia GTX 960 Graphics card. 16GB DDR3 RAM
– Full HD 1920 x 1080
– 128 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD; 15.6″
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5
– Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core processor, 2.6GHz can boost up
Twitter ► @jobsinthefuture
MY FAVORITE GEAR: (affiliate links)
Camera ► http://amzn.to/2BWvE9o
CamStand ► http://amzn.to/2BWsv9M
Compute ► http://amzn.to/2zPeLvs
Mouse ► http://amzn.to/2C0T9hq
TubeBuddy ► https://www.tubebuddy.com/bengkaiser
Host Gator ► http://bit.ly/2CBonPO
( Get 60% off Website Hosting with the link )
► Download the Ultimate Guide Now!
( https://www.getdrip.com/forms/883303253/submissions/new )
Thanks for Supporting Our Channel!
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!