1. Samsung Galaxy S20+ – https://amzn.to/3kg4hOh
2. OnePlus 8 Pro – https://amzn.to/33Cbcew
3. Oppo Find X2 Pro – https://amzn.to/2XALCCW
4. Motorola Edge – https://amzn.to/3kkMvcA
5. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – https://amzn.to/2KK7OUj
6. OnePlus 8 – https://amzn.to/3kmv4bB
6. OnePlus 8: This smartphone has a 6.55-inch AMOLED panel with sloping sides, a wide color gamut, and a hole-punch cutout in the upper left corner. The 90Hz refresh rate makes usage, in general, feel fluid and snappy. It also has an in-display fingerprint sensor, which is super quick at authentication. The phone is powered by the Octa-core processor and runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Chipset.
5. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: As the name suggests, the device is enormous, with the display measuring 6.9-inches. The QHD+ panel on this device has excellent viewing angles, and the output is vivid. The panel also gets bright enough when outdoors. This device is powered by an Exynos 990 SoC and has 12GB of RAM and 128GB of storage onboard. It packs in a 5,000mAh battery and has support for 45W fast charging.
4. Motorola Edge: This phone is powered by the Octa-core processor and runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Chipset. It has an OLED display and measures 161.6 mm x 71.1 mm x 9.2 mm and weighs 188 grams. Free yourself from power outlets with the class-leading 4500 mAh battery, and fuel up fast with TurboPower. The 18W TurboPower charging gives you hours of power in minutes.
3. Oppo Find X2 Pro: This phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×3168 pixels and is powered by a 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM and runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4260mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, on the rear, it packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, a second 48-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 13-megapixel camera with an f/3.0 aperture.
2. OnePlus 8 Pro: Meet up the all-new OnePlus 8 Pro. Its display is rounded on the sides, rather than just having curved glass and has a pretty big 6.78-inch QHD+ AMOLED panel, with a claimed high color accuracy and HDR10+ support. The stereo speakers sound great, and the Dolby Atmos setting helps improve quality and spatial separation. Frame every moment with a 48 MP primary camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera, and 16 MP front camera.
1. Samsung Galaxy S20+: It features a 6.7-inch QHD+ display, with excellent brightness and color reproduction. The curved sides and glass back gives it a very premium look and feel. It also supports wireless charging and is IP68 certified for dust and water resistance. Powered by the Exynos 990 chipset and comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It also has a 12-megapixel primary camera, a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, a 64-megapixel telephoto camera, and a depth sensor. There’s a 4,500mAh battery, with support for fast charging.
Hey, what’s good! Welcome to wiredtech! On this channel, you can expect videos related to tech product reviews and much more every day. Do subscribe to get notified when we upload a new video! Thank you for stopping by!
Well, our team does guarantee that each video will be worth watching and they are some of the most visually captivating and interesting tech videos a person could watch. There’s always going to be something fresh, useful or entertaining to watch. We do specialise in making videos that are crispy clear. Just when you think, there’s no way a tech channel could distinguish itself from the hundreds or thousands of tech channels already trying to make names for themselves on YouTube, you discover, wiredtech!
Portions of footage found in this video are not original contents produced by team wiredtech. Pieces of products’ stock footages were gathered from multiple sources, including manufacturers, fellow creators, and various other sources. If something belongs to you, and you want it to be excluded, please do not hesitate to contact us at ydotnet [at] gmail.com